Who Can Apply: The AVID Scholarship Program at Orange County Community Foundation (OCCF) is made possible by the generous support of Orange County philanthropists and community leaders committed to the academic and life success of AVID students. Working in partnership with the Draper Family Foundation Fund, Dad’s House, Syage Family Scholarship Fund, Beatrice Levin Scholarship Fund, the Orange County Department of Education’s AVID Program, SchoolsFirst and the AVID Orange County Dollars for Scholars, the AVID Scholarship Program at OCCF provides scholarships to qualified AVID graduating seniors in Orange County.
- A student enrolled in the AVID program for a minimum of three years
- A student who demonstrates a commitment to higher education despite personal and/or financial obstacles
- A student who has been accepted to and will attend an accredited four-year college or university
- A student who has earned a minimum GPA of 2.8
- A student who demonstrates a commitment to the community
Deadline: December 2, 2022