Avnet Law 2019 National Scholarship (Deadline: July 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Demonstrate spirit of volunteerism and/or community service.
- The Avnet Law National Scholarship is available for any current or soon-to-be undergrad or graduate student who has had his or her life altered due to an injury from a car or truck accident, be it their own injury, that of a loved one, or that of an influential individual.
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phone number, Email Address. If you are under 18, contact information for your parents.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member referencing character and community service.
- Applicants must submit a 1,000 word-max typed essay on the lasting effect an auto accident or truck accident has had on their life, as well as their journey to overcome those challenges.
Deadline: July 15, 2019
Learn More: https://avnetlaw.com/scholarship/