Avon Representative Scholarship Program (Deadline: February 29, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Be Avon Representatives who are at least 18 years of age, located in the United States and in good standing throughout the verification process.
- Be high school graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled in part-time or full-time undergraduate or graduate study leading to a degree or certificate at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in the United States.
- Applicants must be enrolled for the entire 2016-17 academic year.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- A completed Applicant Appraisal Form (click to view and print the form).
Deadline: February 29, 2016
Amount: $2,000, $4,000
Learn More: Avon Representative Scholarship Program