Avonte Oquendo Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Either you or a close family member has been diagnosed with a form of autism, including Asperger syndrome, and
- The applicant is currently enrolled or has been accepted into an accredited university or college, either at the undergraduate or post-graduate level.
- Tell about a time that you have had to overcome an obstacle as a person with autism that other people would not have had to face.
- Explain how your loved one’s autism has affected you and how you have adapted to help them.
- Answer this question: What do you feel is the biggest obstacle holding back people with autism today?
Deadline: July 31, 2017