Who Can Apply:
- Either you or a close family member has been diagnosed with a form of autism (including Asperger syndrome), and
- You are currently enrolled or have been accepted to an accredited university or college, either at the undergraduate or post-graduate level.
Submission: Applicants should submit an essay on one of the topics below with a minimum of 500 words.
- Tell us about a time that you have had to overcome an obstacle as a person with autism that other people would not have had to face.
- Explain how your loved one’s autism has affected you and how you have adapted to help them.
- What do you feel is the biggest obstacle holding back people with autism today?
Deadline: July 31, 2015
Learn More: Avonte Oquendo Memorial Scholarship for Autism