Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S citizen or resident.
- Must be an undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college/university.
- Minimum cumulative GPA must be 2.8.
Submission: The applicants enter the contest by submitting one of the following:
- An essay of minimum 800 words;
- An infographic;
- A video of 3-5 minutes.
The work will be based on one topic, upon discretion:
- Traveling hacks for a college student.
- How to effectively combine education and travel?
Deadline: March 31, 2018
Learn More: https://awardbird.com/scholarship