Who Can Apply:
1. Candidates must be juniors or seniors in good academic standing at accredited colleges or universities.
2. Candidates must have financial need.
3. Candidates must have some public relations experience through volunteering, internships, or employment.
4. Candidates must be studying public relations or an equivalent major.
5. Candidates should be seeking a public relations career.
6. Candidates pursuing journalism, hospitality, event management, advertising, design, human resources, politics, government affairs and lobbying careers should not apply for this scholarship.
7. Applicants should carefully review their submissions for typos, spelling and grammar.
Submission: Within 600 words and/or within a two-minute video in English, please share why you are the most deserving scholarship candidate. Include:
- Statement of financial need (required).
- Based on your FAFSA application, what is your cost of attendance (COA) minus your expected family contribution (EFC) and current estimated financial assistance (EFA)? Are you eligible for a Pell Grant?
- How many months of PR internships, volunteer and employment experience you’ve had.
- Your ideal career path narrative, including what you would like to do after graduation.
Deadline: June 1, 2020