Who Can Apply:
- AZAZIE Scholarships are available to high school seniors (graduating before July 1, 2017) and college freshmen and sophomore students in the U.S. and Canada.
- Students must be enrolled or accepted and seeking a degree at a U.S. or Canadian university or college as a declared major related to fashion or technology, such as fashion design or computer science.
- Canadian students must be attending a designated educational institution while enrolled or accepted into a qualifying educational program.
- Employees of AZAZIE, Inc. and related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
- Write a 500 to 800-word essay on the topic of “How would technology influence the fashion industry in the future?”
- Publish the essay on your blog (you may create a blog for this purpose using any of the free blogging sites).
- Include the following text at the end of the blog post: “This article is a submission for entry to the 2017 AZAZIE Scholarship” and a link to this page.
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Learn More: http://www.azazie.com/scholarship