Backgrounddigger Scholarship (Deadline: November 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a high school graduate pursuing a full-time college placement
- Students that are enrolled in distant learning or online education classes will need to speak with their school officials to check and then verify that enrollment meets full time status.
- Enrolled in college full time
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- You must be enrolled within an accredited university, college or trade/vocational school
- This school must be allowed to participle in financial aid programs and must also be approved by the United States Department of Education
- Please understand that grants are not renewable. Each year you will have to apply with a new application
1. Most recent cumulative unofficial transcript that shows grades through December of 2017.
2. You will need to write an essay that will consist of 1000 words. Your essay should be on “How public records benefit the general public” Example: You could write about how public records could benefit someone looking to get into a new relationship with someone new.
3. Copy of your student ID, front and back.
4. A copy of the front and back of your military or student ID.
5. There is no age requirement for this grant.
6. This program is open to all United State citizens and all legal residents of the United States.
7. Void where prohibited by law.
Deadline: November 1, 2018
Learn More: https://backgrounddigger.com/scholarships/