Bajaj Law Scholarship (Deadline: September 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a law student in the U.S.,
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations,
- Must be a full time student (proof of full time status will be required before award is distributed),
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Submission: The scholarship will be based on an essay and can be done on any topic. The range can be from 500-1250 words, anything over 1250 words will not be read.
- Why I’m interested in practicing criminal law (either as a prosecutor or criminal defense attorney)
- Discuss any adversity you had to overcome to fulfill your goal of attending law school
- How you will help others with your law degree
Deadline: September 1, 2016
Learn More: Bajaj Law Scholarship