Who Can Apply:
- Prior winners of the Balfour Scholarship are precluded from entering subsequent competitions.
- Candidates must have completed one full year of legal study.
- Candidates must have been initiated into Phi Delta Phi International on or before August 1st.
- Candidates must be in good School, Inn, and Society standing.
- The applicant must include a letter from the Dean of the law school or a letter from an associate dean, certifying the good academic and class standing of each candidate.
- A brief biographical sketch of the candidate or the candidate’s résumé shall accompany every application.
Deadline: November 1, 2021