Barbara Shay Memorial Nursing Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- U.S. Citizen
- Graduating senior at either Kofa or Cibola High School or a current college student who graduated from Kofa or Cibola High School
- 2.5 minimum GPA
- Plan to pursue a career as a Registered Nurse
- Planning to attend Arizona Western College or NAU Yuma
- The Barbara Shay Memorial Nursing Scholarship requires that a THIRD recommendation be submitted on behalf of interested applicants. The general application requires that two individuals submit responses to a set of questions about applicants online. This request should go to a third individual. Do not send this request to a reference you used in your general application submission. This reference should come from a third individual who will write and upload a strong letter of recommendation on your behalf. Ideally, this would be a mentor in the nursing field, as this scholarship is for students intent on careers as Registered Nurses.
- Student must complete the additional essay required.
Deadline: March 31, 2016
Learn More: Barbara Shay Memorial Nursing Scholarship