Barbara Shay Memorial Nursing Scholarship (Deadline: March 16, 2018)
Who Can Apply: The Barbara Shay Memorial Nursing Scholarship was established to help Arizona students graduating from Kofa or Cibola High School in their Nursing studies at Arizona Western College or NAU Yuma.
- U.S. Citizen
- Graduating senior at either Kofa or Cibola High School or a current college student who graduated from Kofa or Cibola High School
- 2.5 minimum GPA
- Plan to pursue a career as a Registered Nurse
- Planning to attend Arizona Western College or NAU Yuma
- Submit a personal essay detailing your educational goals, and education program necessary to achieve that goal. What qualifies you for this scholarship – i.e. contributions to community/church?
- Additional Letter of Recommendation
Deadline: March 16, 2018