Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate their commitment towards trying to make our roads and autos safer and/or to helping people whose lives have been negatively affected by unsafe drivers, autos, and roads.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above.
Submission: Answer the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
– What was the pivotal moment that most inspired you to pursue and education and career that will help improve the safety of our roadways.
– What career (or activism) goals do you have to try to make our roads a safer place?
– In what ways will these goals help future drivers and passengers to travel more safely?
Deadline: July 15, 2019