Who Can Apply:
- You must
1) be involved in a community service effort/volunteer opportunity where you work with the elderly
2) participate in caregiving duties for an elderly relative living in your home.
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program for the 2016-2017 school year
- We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation or college enrollment.
- Once submitted, your entry will become property of Bay Alarm Medical and can be used by Bay Alarm Medical for any purpose.
- Only one entry per student permitted.
- Entries containing plagiarized material or off-topic content will result in disqualification.
- Write a 500-1,000 word essay that answers the following three questions:
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned from the senior you work with?
- How has working with seniors impacted your life/inspired you?
- How would you encourage others to spend more time with their grandparents or seniors in the community?
- Submit your essay in a word document along with a picture of you and the senior discussed (as attachments) to [email protected] by April 22, 2016.
- Use the following filename format for your word doc essay and photo:
- Full name and school
- Ex: John_Smith_SFSU
Deadline: April 22, 2016
Learn More: Bay Alarm Medical Scholarship