Who Can Apply:
- US citizenship or US permanent residency.
- 17 to 50 years of age.
- Excellent GPA and strong academic record.
- College student earning a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Have an active Facebook and email account.
Submission: All applicants for the Brian Bayati Associates scholarship must write a 1,000 to 3,000 word essay on one of the following topics
- How did you become interested in your field of study and describe your experiences in that field?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Choose a controversial problem in America today and how you would solve it.
- What is the best example of leadership you have shown in your life?
- From a financial standpoint, how would this scholarship help you?
Deadline: September 1, 2016