Who Can Apply: This full-time scholarship is available to high school seniors, graduating from a high school in the BBCC service district, who plans to attend Big Bend Community College. Applicants must have received a ‘B’ or better grade for at least two semesters in a Tech Prep approved course. Must be planning to enroll in a Workforce Education program. The scholarship will be awarded towards tuition, books or fees.
- Applicant must have taken at least two full semesters or more of a Tech Prep approved Career and Technical Education course. Note: students may be currently enrolled in a 2nd semester course.
- Applicant must have received a ‘B’ or better grade in the high school Tech Prep course(s). Teacher may provide grade verification if student is currently enrolled.
- Applicant must be a high school senior.
- Applicant must be graduating from a high school in the Big Bend Community College service district area.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time.
Deadline: February 25, 2019