Beam Floor Scholarship (Deadline: April 29, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- High school graduating senior or current full-time college student.
- Active, former member of, or dependent of personnel in the Phoenix Air National Guard.
- 2.75 minimum GPA.
- Financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid Report (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- U.S. Citizen.
- To be eligible for this award you must be a member of or dependent of a Phoenix Air National Guard service member.
- 1. Please provide the full name of the service member.
- 2. Is the service member active duty, retired or veteran?
- 3. What is your relationship to the service member? (Son, daughter, spouse, etc.)
- 4. It is also required that you submit a copy of the service members ID card as well as a letter from the service member stating their relationship to you. How will you be submitting this information?
- Please upload a copy of the service member Id card. Required to complete the application. If ID card is not available, an official document identifying the service member as retired or active will suffice.
- Please upload a signed written statement from the service member describing their relationship to you. If you are the service member you may skip this question
Deadline: April 29, 2016
Learn More: Beam Floor Scholarship