Who Can Apply:
- Open to incoming freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- Applicant must be a legal US resident enrolled in an accredited US college, university, or technical school.
- Email your concept and drawing to [email protected] Please include your full name, contact information, school year, and college acceptance letter or transcript. If your transcript contains your social security number or other highly confidential information, please black that out before sending it.
- Drawings can be created electronically or by hand. For hand drawn designs, please submit a scanned image file.
- By submitting your piece, you grant us the right to display it on our website and potentially to use the piece and/or the mascot you created in our marketing.
- The winner will be notified via the email address used to submit the application. If the scholarship is not claimed within 30 days from the date of notice, it will be awarded to another student.
- Tell us the name and basic concepts of the mascot.
- Draw the mascot.
Deadline: December 31, 2015