Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled with an accredited U.S. college, university, or trade school.
- Must be a current undergraduate majoring in dance, theater, music, performing arts or related field.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Submission: Applicants must submit a video showcasing their talents in the performing arts. Videos must be no longer than 2 minutes. Professional videos are not required, but videos should have clear audio and visuals of the performance. Videos longer than 2 minutes will not be eligible. Videos should be included as a 3rd party link (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and video files should not be emailed directly as attachments.
Applicants must also submit a 200-500 word essay on one of the following topics:
- How does your pursuit of excellence in the performing arts help create a positive impact in the world?
- How have the performing arts helped you overcome obstacles in your life?
Deadline: November 15, 2020
Learn More: https://www.bellaballroom.com/scholarship/