Who Can Apply: This scholarship was established in 2018 by Belmont High School alumni in the graduating classes of 1958, 1959, and 1960. The scholarship is being offered to a graduating senior of Belmont High School who plans an academic program leading to a career in a public service field such as education, psychology, nursing, social work, public administration, medicine or an allied medical field.
• Be a graduating senior or a past graduate from Belmont High School in Dayton, Ohio
• Be accepted to or currently attending an accredited college or university
• Applicants who are returning to a college or university after an extended absence from school are eligible to apply.
• Have a minimum 3.5 high school GPA and/or a minimum 2.5 college GPA
• Have a minimum 21 ACT score, if applicable
• Demonstrate financial need
Deadline: March 6, 2020