Who Can Apply:
- Students must be attending their first year of college or planning to attend their first year of college in the upcoming semester.
- Transfer students may apply, given they are new to the university.
- Students must be living in the U.S. or have a U.S. mailing address at the time of submitting your application to us.
- Students can be attending any college, university, or graduate school in the United States.
- All majors/plans of study are eligible to apply.
Submission: All applicants will need to write and attach an essay on the following topic to be eligible for the scholarship. The essay needs to be 500+ words. Please adhere to MLA formatting guidelines (12 pt. font, Times New Roman or another easily-legible font, double-spacing, etc.) when submitting your essay to us. Please cite any sources used.
“2020’s COVID-19 pandemic made us rethink numerous ways we, as individuals and as a society, live and function. What’s the biggest positive lesson the pandemic taught you, and how does that lesson inform your life now?”
Deadline: July 16, 2021