Benenati Law Firm Future Leaders Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- You must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- You or someone in your immediate family was involved in a personal injury accident.
- Scholarship is available for high school seniors and current college students nationwide.
- Must be attending an accredited 4-year college/university or a 2-year community college for Fall 2018.
- A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
- A 500-word minimum essay explaining your future study and career plans and how your life experiences have influenced your goals. Special consideration will be given to members of a family that have recently been injured in a car accident.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application for consideration.
Deadline: May 31, 2018