Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be a graduating senior from a high school in the state of Oklahoma.
- Unweighted GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.0.
- Applicants must be the child of a single parent. The single parent must have legal custody and have sole responsibility for the daily care of at least one child age 18 or under. Single is defined as legally separated, divorced, widowed, or never having been married or remarried.
- Applicants must intend to pursue studies in the field of education, science, technology, engineering and/or mathematics.
- Financial need will be considered.
Submission: Please upload one of the following documents to show that one parent has legal custody of the applicant: (1) a document showing legal custody of applicant; (2) copy of most recent tax return; (3) copy of divorce decree or legal documents if divorced or legally separate; (4) or other supporting document.
Deadline: March 1, 2020