Benson & Bingham First Annual Scholarship (Deadline: August 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Currently enrolled in or recently accepted to an accredited law school.
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. A copy of your college transcript (unofficial) must accompany the application.
- Proof of Law School acceptance or attendance must accompany the application.
Submission: Entrants for our scholarship must submit a minimum of a 600-word typed essay on one of the below topics to be judged by partners Joe Benson and Ben Bingham at the conclusion of the deadline:
- The future of driver-less cars and how this will affect the field of personal injury.
- Investigate and report on the past five years of historical motor vehicle accident data in any state, and analyze what state level laws or programs have been instituted during this time to decrease the rate of such accidents.
- Comment and reflect on what personal injury marketing strategies in your local state have been most effective on you, and explain why.
- How technology will affect the practice of law.
- The ramifications of social media platforms on the pursuit of justice for Plaintiffs.
Deadline: August 31, 2017