Bent Tree Foundation Scholarship (Deadline: February 26, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Must be a graduating senior of Pickens County High School entering an accredited two year
or four year post-secondary degree program or a one year certificate program.
1. complete the Bent Tree Foundation Scholarship application found in your Counseling
Office and here.
2. provide the Scholarship Committee a transcript of your high school grades
including GPA. (if not an official transcript, copy of official transcript will be sufficient).
Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 85.00.
3. provide copies of official scores for SAT and/or ACT.
4. provide two personal references (recommendations) ; one from a teacher, one from an
adult of your choice (employer, minister, personal friend, etc.).
5. provide a letter of acceptance from the school you plan to attend. You must be
entering an accredited two year or four year post-secondary degree program or a one year
certificate program. If not available by the application deadline, it may be mailed to the
Committee postmarked no later than April 15, 2016.
Deadline: February 26, 2016
Learn More: Bent Tree Foundation Scholarship