Who Can Apply: APF supports two annual $2,500 scholarships are available for graduate students in neuropsychology.
Submission: Please include the following in a single document (not to exceed three pages, one-inch margins, 11-point Times New Roman/Garamond Font, single space):
- Goals, relevant background/literature review.
- Methods (must be detailed enough so that the design assessments and procedures can be evaluated).
- Anticipated outcomes, significance and impact.
Additionally, please submit the following documents:
- Project timeline (not to exceed one page; typically, APF grants are for one year).
- Detailed budget and justification (not to exceed one page).
- Abbreviated CV (not to exceed five pages).
- Letter of recommendation from faculty advisor.
Deadline: June 1, 2018