Who Can Apply: In order to be eligible for the Bernal-Mora & Nickolaou Annual Single Parent Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be single parents (mothers or fathers);
- Be accepted into an accredited post-secondary school; and
- Complete our online application and submit an essay on any of the topics below.
- While optional, applicants are encouraged to share a picture of themselves with their children when submitting their essay, to be used when the winner is announced.
Submission: Please complete a 500 to 1,000 word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- How has being a single parent shaped your life goals?
- In what way(s) would attending college benefit both you and your family?
- In what ways do you believe single parents are stigmatized? How can we as a society put an end to these stereotypes?
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Learn More: https://www.orlandofamilyteam.com/scholarship/