Who Can Apply:
• Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
• The applicant must be a senior (12th grade status).
• The applicant (or parent, grandparent or guardian) must be a current member of The Medina County Federal Credit Union.
• The applicant must pursue an associate or undergraduate degree in an institution of higher learning.
• The applicant must complete and return the entire scholarship application.
• The applicant must include a transcript of grades and standardized test results (i.e. PSAT, SAT, ACT, Proficiency Tests, etc.) through the junior year plus a copy of the grade cards for the first semester of the senior year.
• At the discretion of the Scholarship Committee, a personal interview may be requested.
Deadline: March 16, 2018
Learn More: https://www.medfed.com/about/scholarship