Who Can Apply:
- The recipient must be an initiated member of FarmHouse Fraternity, enrolled at a university hosting a FarmHouse Chapter, carrying a schedule typical for their classification, living in the chapter house if an undergraduate and space is available, or in the city where the university is located if a graduate student.
- The recipient must be seeking a degree in agriculture.
- The recipient will be selected on the basis of academic achievement, exemplary integrity, ethics, initiative and industry conducive to ongoing leadership, career potential and service to others.
- The recipient must have a grade point average above or equal to the chapter’s average, and shall maintain satisfactory behavior.
- In the event two or more of the scholarship candidates are considered to be of equal merit, preference shall be given to the candidate demonstrating the most need.
Submission: Your completed scholarship application, 3-5 letters of nomination, university transcript and all other supporting materials must be submitted to the FarmHouse Foundation bearing a postmark no later than JUNE 1, 2018.
Deadline: June 1, 2018