Bespaardeals Scholarship (Deadline: July 14, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- – Be a U.S. or European citizen or possess an authorization to study in the U.S. or EU.
- – Be accepted into a United States or European university or college and attend the school in fall 2016.
- – Achieve an undergraduate cumulative amounting to minimum 3.0 GPA in the U.S. or 7 in the EU.
- – If under 18 years of age, one should have written permission of parents or guardian.
- – A one page essay on the topic: “What innovations are you foreseeing in the online coupon/voucher code market in the coming 5 years”.
- – An official copy of your undergraduate college transcripts.
- – The most current academic transcript/an acceptance letter from a U.S. university or college in case of freshman.
- – Proof of legal residency in the United States or the European Union.
Deadline: July 14, 2016
Learn More: Bespaardeals Scholarship