Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled or accepted into an accredited undergraduate program in the U.S.
(This includes incoming freshmen)
- Scholarship is open to all majors
Submission: To apply, students must submit a 500+ word essay on one of the topics below.
- Where bed bugs hide in the home
- Why ticks are so dangerous to humans and pets
- Which scents keep mosquitoes away from your home
- Natural rodent repellents in the home
- Top mosquito-borne illnesses in the U.S.
- Are Garter Snakes dangerous?
- Why bees are important for the ecosystem
- Signs of raccoons terrorizing your home
- What are woodchucks?
- How to tell if the winged insects in your home are ants or termites
- What is the biggest bug in the U.S.?
- Which spiders in the U.S. are venomous?
- What’s the difference between yellow jackets and wasps?
- Which insects eat clothes?
- Are daddy long leg spiders poisonous?
- Are millipedes poisonous?
- Do flies really vomit on food when they land?
- Can fleas pass from pets to humans?
- How to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- How to get rid of possums in the attic
- Opossum vs. possum
- Do stink bugs actually stink?
- How to keep deer from eating your flowers
- How to get rid of woodpeckers
- What do snake holes look like?
Deadline: October 31, 2020
Learn More: https://thrivepestcontrol.com/scholarship