Who Can Apply: Any medical or nursing student who will be enrolled in a college or University at the time of the next deadline.
1) 1000 words or more.
2) At the top of your essay, write your full name, phone number, email address and the name of the school you will be attending.
3) Outline at least 3 steps that you plan to take in the next year to start a path towards having a career that you love. As you think of these steps, consider some of these ideas; What are your passions that could be turned into a career? What are some ideas you have for a business based on things that you love and are skilled at? We want to hear unique, well thought out ideas. Make us believers. Make us excited. Make your essay stand out!
4) Interview a professional in the field that you are looking into and that has at least 3 years of experience in that field.
Ask them at least 3 of the following questions and include the questions and answers as part of your essay.
- What initially inspired you to pursue the industry that you are currently in?
- What would be one important piece of advice for someone like me who is considering going into the field that you are in?
- What was the biggest hurdle that you encountered when you were first getting started in this field and how did you overcome it?
- What are some of the college courses that you took that had a lasting impact on your career?
- What are some aspects about your career that you didn’t know about or consider when you were starting out?
- What are some things I should be spending my time doing now outside of school to help prepare me for a career in this field?
Deadline: September 15, 2021
Learn More: https://www.bestrateddocs.com/scholarships/