Who Can Apply:
• Be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at an accredited higher learning institution.
• Have U.S. citizenship as verified by a passport, birth certificate, or other approved methods here.
• Be pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in counseling.
• Maintain a minimum overall GPA of 3.00 or better on official transcripts emailed directly from the high school, college or university.
• Exhibit a commitment to the counseling profession through leadership in the school and/or community and participation in activities/research related to counseling.
• Print and complete the scholarship application.
• Submit one (1) cover letter and resume with one (1) 500-1,000-word personal essay describing your career aspirations as a counselor, why you chose the counseling field, or how you hope to make an impact on the lives of others.
• Attach letter(s) of recommendation from faculty advisors. Include at least one letter, but no more than three please.
Deadline: April 15, 2015
Learn More: Best Counseling Degrees Scholarship