Best Injury Lawyers Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Are a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- You or your family was involved in a personal injury accident.
- You are a high school senior or current college student in the USA.
- Will be attending an accredited 4-year college/university or a 2-year community college in Fall 2018.
- A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
- A 500-word minimum essay explaining you or your family’s personal injury accident & how it changed your everyday outlook and possible future plans. Special preferences will be given to members of a family that has recently been injured in a car accident.
Deadline: May 31, 2018