Who Can Apply:
- Be matriculated graduate students currently pursuing a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited university in the United States. Possess U.S. citizenship as confirmed by a passport, birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or another acceptable method mentioned here.
- Carry a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Print and complete this scholarship application form.
- Request that official academic transcript(s) be sent directly from their undergraduate university and/or graduate school.
- Attach a cover letter, resume, and two (2) professional recommendation letters from faculty advisors, supervisors, and/or clinical directors.
- Write an original 500-1,000 word essay describing their leadership qualities, prior experience, academic achievement, and future career plans within nursing.
Deadline: November 15, 2015