Best Psychology Degrees Scholarship (Deadline: April 30, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
• Be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at an accredited higher learning institution.
• Have U.S. citizenship as confirmed by an American passport, birth certificate, or other acceptable method shown here.
• Intend to receive a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in any psychology discipline.
• Carry a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher as verified on an official high school or college transcript emailed directly from the school.
• Demonstrate a commitment to the psychology field through leadership in community service, participation in professional organizations, and/or involvement in research.
• Print and complete this Scholarship application.
• Submit one (1) cover letter and resume with two (2) letters of recommendation.
• Write a 500-1,000-word personal statement highlighting your future career plans with a psychology degree, why you’ve chosen a psychology major, and how you hope to help others improve their psychological well-being.
Deadline: April 30, 2018