Who Can Apply:
- Any current, full-time student of an accredited two-year or four-year American university or college is welcome to apply. There is no age or specific major requirement.
- If you have not been accepted to college, you can still apply. Please note that the award is made directly to your college’s financial aid office so it won’t be distributed until you are registered with your school.
Submission: Students who fit the eligibility requirements listed above can apply for the scholarship. To enter, applicants must submit either
- an essay (maximum of 1000 words),
- a video (less than 10 minute), or
- an image (photograph, drawing, etc.)
On following topic: «What is your story of searching and make informed buying decisions online?»
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Learn More: https://bestreviews.tips/scholarship