Betsy Plank/PRSSA Scholarships (Deadline: May 27, 2016)
Who Can Apply: You must be a PRSSA member in your junior or senior year of college, preparing for a career in public relations to apply for this award.
Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
- Academic achievement in public relations and overall studies.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Practical experience, e.g. internships, other work/service, student firm work
- Commitment to public relations, particularly as expressed in the candidate’s statement
- The completed application form.
- A letter of recommendation from your Faculty or Professional Adviser.
- A signed statement of 300 words or fewer that outlines your commitment to public relations and its ethical practice.
- Optional: Additional letters of recommendation from previous employers or professors.
Deadline: May 27, 2016
Amount: $1,000, $1,500, $5,000