Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be qualified for graduation from Decatur Community High School.
- Applicants must be accepted for admission to qualified post high school accredited educational institution.
- Applicants must have a 3.0-3.75 cumulative GPA for all completed school work beyond 8th grade.
- Applicants must have demonstrated respect for the students and citizens of the school and community.
- Applicants must have demonstrated respect for both public and private property.
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership through active participation in school and community activities.
- Applicants must show reverence and concern for life.
- Applicants must have demonstrated a desire to achieve excellence by good school attendance.
Submission: Applicants must submit a brief essay about themselves.
Deadline: February 15, 2019
Learn More: http://gscf.org/betts-family-scholarship/