Beulah Brown R.N. Nursing Scholarship (Deadline: February 14, 2019)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship is renewable for four years. Seniors of Middletown High School or adult graduates of Middletown High School who are entering an OHIO R.N. program. The goal is to promote positive patient care in the health industry. Must be attending an Ohio university or college R.N. program. Preference will be given to those showing an aptitude for nursing and concern for individuals. Must be attending an Ohio university or college R.N. program. The scholarship is renewable as long as the student maintains a 2.0 GPA in college and is attending full time in nursing or pre-nursing.
- Incoming Freshman
- Must be graduating from Middletown High School
- Must be majoring in Nursing
- Must be attending a university or college RN program
- Applicant will be required to fill out financial information and upload FAFSA
- Applicant will be required to upload ACT or SAT report
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Must have financial need.
Deadline: February 14, 2019