Who Can Apply: In order to qualify for the scholarship, you will need to meet the following guidelines:
- Applicants must be attending or planning to attend a college, university, or graduate school in the United States.
- Applicants must have a U.S. mailing address.
- Applicants must be in or entering into their first year.
- We will need a digital copy (PDF, JPG, or PNG) of all applicants’ acceptance letters with the official college letterhead. If you do not have your letter, we also accept other forms of proof, including an email from the college stating you’ve been accepted for your first year, digital transcripts, or a screencap of your first course load.
- This application is open to transfer students, given they are new to the university.
Submission: You will need to write a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
“What’s the oddest family tradition you have? Who started it and when? What does it entail? Why is this tradition special to you and your family? Do you plan to continue it, why or why not?”
Deadline: July 16, 2021
Learn More: https://www.beyandassociates.com/scholarship/