Bhargava Family Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school senior who is a Kalamazoo County resident or attends a Kalamazoo County high school.
- Must be planning to enroll in an accredited college or university as a full-time student in the fall.
- Must have a minimum 3.75 GPA and 1310 SAT or 28 ACT.
- Must demonstrate leadership abilities and commitment to school and community involvement.
- Preference may be given to applicants who are Asian Indian, attend Portage Public Schools, or attend KAMSC (listed in order of preference) but this is not a requirement for application.
- Financial need may be a consideration, but is not a requirement for application.
Deadline: March 1, 2020