Who Can Apply:
- Employees of PerfectPatients.com and related companies, as well as their immediate family members, are ineligible to participate.
- You must be currently enrolled in a chiropractic college or completing your prerequisites with a plan to enroll in a chiropractic college. (Perfect Patients reserves the right to verify your enrollment status.)
- Scholarship is open to graduate and undergraduate students of any nationality or citizenship.
- Only one entry per student is permitted.
- Create an original essay of at least 500 words, but no more than 1000 words, which explores this question:
“What are the most important distinctions between chiropractic care and medical treatment and what challenges or opportunities do they create for chiropractors communicating with new patients?”
- Include your name, address, email, phone number, current school and year of graduation in your header.
- Make sure your essay is an original work and uses proper grammar and punctuation.
Deadline: March 18, 2018
Learn More: https://www.perfectpatients.com/scholarship/