Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be enrolled in a higher education establishment, including but not limited to colleges, seminaries, institutes of technology, vocational schools, and other institutions that award academic degrees or professional certifications.
- Applicant must have a personal connection to a work injury incident, which the applicant will describe in a submission essay.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants who have been awarded the Bi-Annual Scholarship award from Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano will not be eligible to submit for the scholarship again.
- Please fill out the application form.
- Submit a 500 word essay on an experience you have had with a work injury, how the experience impacted you, and how this scholarship will be helpful to you. The work injury could be one you experienced, or one experienced by a friend, family member or colleague.
- Please submit an acceptance letter or proof of enrollment such as a class registration receipt for your application to be considered.
- Please provide two letters of recommendation from professional and/ or academic sources.
Deadline: August 15, 2017