Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or a holder of a valid student visa.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program in an accredited US university or college.
Submission: Write a 300-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Should cities in the United States shift to become more bicycle-friendly like the cities of Copenhagen in Denmark and Amsterdam in the Netherlands? Explain your answer.
- In your personal experience, what is the biggest challenge of commuting by bicycle, and why?
- What are the best benefits of building bike-friendly communities? Explain your answer.
Deadline: July 30, 2021