Who Can Apply: Any student who will be graduating or has graduated from a high school accredited by the Kansas State Board of Education, or will be receiving or has received a general educational development (GED) credential issued by the Kansas Board of Regents, or will be graduating or has graduated from a Kansas home school program or a non-accredited private secondary school and will be attending a community college or a four-year private or public college or university.
- All documents must be typed.
- Submit the completed and signed Bill Spaniol Memorial Scholarship Application Form.
- Submit all official current academic transcripts.
- Submit at least one (1) letter of recommendation; academic or employment-related.
- Provide information on involvement of non-school activities, including work experience.
- Submit a short personal statement addressing your overall academic and career goals.
Deadline: March 31, 2020
Learn More: http://www.keha.us/scholarships.htm