Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any student presently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are either high school graduates or in possession of a GED.
- Scholarship candidates must be the first member of their family to attend college.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, maintaining a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA.)
- A resume that includes academic, professional, and volunteer experience.
- A 500-word statement describing the impact of being your family’s first member to attend college, including details on what you plan to study, and why you want to go there.
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s school (NOTE: First-year college students may submit an unofficial transcript from their most recent school, as well as an unofficial transcript from their current post-secondary institution).
Deadline: September 30, 2018