Who Can Apply: Dr. and Mrs. Brashear believe strongly in education. It is because of this belief and a desire to provide educational assistance to persons wishing to work in medical fields that The Billy and Glenna F. Brashear Nursing and Health Related Scholarship has been funded. Because there is a continuing shortage in all allied medical fields it is the Brashear’s hope that with this scholarship,someone may be able to obtain their education in one of the medical fields and spend their professional careers helping the people of Gainesville and the surrounding area.
- Student must have 2.0 GPA
- Full time (12 credit hours) enrollment
- Alachua, Bradford, Gilchrist, Levy, Putnam, Union or Clay County Residents
- Program of Study – Nursing or Health Related
- Pursuing A.A. (Associate in Arts), A.S. (Associate in Science) Degree, or Certificate Program
Deadline: October 15, 2019