The Billy and Bobby Stevens Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be graduates of an accredited high school in one of the following counties: Bibb, Houston, Crawford, Twiggs, Jones, Peach, or Monroe counties.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative 2.5 grade point average in high school and must maintain a minimum cumulative 2.5 grade point average in college to remain eligible.
- Applicants must be completing their first undergraduate degree. The scholarship is not for those pursuing additional undergraduate degrees, Master’s degrees, or a PhDs.
- Applicants must submit a transcript at the end of each semester for which they received scholarship funding.
- Provide the name and email address of one reference who has agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. This person will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
Deadline: March 15, 2018